Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost there.....

Okay, it has been a while but things have been crazy! I graduated! Yeah! And, now I am putting the final touches on my trip to India!

All has been calm and quiet in Calcutta although persectution continues in Orissa. A group of Hindu radicals are planning on shutting the entire city of Orissa down on Christmas so that the Christians cannot partake in Christmas Worship Services. This is not expected to reach Calcutta...but the Christians there are in desperate need of prayer. The YWAM base there has had a lot of difficulties lately and has been attacked several times.

I just found out that I will not have internet access while away so you will have to wait until I get back to get a run down on my adventures!

Thank you so much for your support and prayers...I raised enough money to cover my own trip as well as help with another team member so thank you!

I just ask that you would continue to pray for me as I prepare to leave and while I am gone. I have been on enough trips to know that this is the time in the process when Satan seems to attack me the hardest; putting doubts and worries in my mind.

Thank you again and I look forward to getting to share my stories with you...stories of how God used our partnership for His Kingdom.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Love to you!

No comments: